Information about your computer and use of this website; this includes but is not limited to: geographical location, browser type and version, length of visit and page views.
Information provided by your for the purposes of responding to enquiries or subscribing to our newsletter; this includes but is not limited to: Your Name, Your Company Name, Address, Phone Number and email address.
Information that you post to this website for the purposes of comment or review, this includes but is not limited to your name and email address.
Use of information
Personal information disclosed to Innova Art Ltd may be used to:
- Administer our business and website.
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Improve our goods and services.
- Send you goods or samples requested through our website.
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it. You can opt-out of this list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email from the marketing at Innova Art email address.
- Send you non-marketing business related information, including in response to any enquiries submitted through the contact us page
- Innova Art Ltd will not share your personal details with any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
We may disclose your information:
- To employees or agents acting as part or on behalf of Innova Art ltd if it is reasonably necessary for the purposes of satisfying your needs.
- If we are required by law to do so.
Information collected may be processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which the company operates in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information that you submit for publication on our website will be available via the internet around the world. We cannot prevent use of this public information by others.
By providing information to this site you are agreeing to the sharing of information in line with the terms in this policy.
Security of information
Innova Art Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information provided by you on secure servers.
By using this website, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Third party websites
Our website contains details of and links to third party websites that we believe you will find useful.
We have no control over, or responsibility for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by the browser and remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before this date. A session cookie will expire at the end of a session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that Innova Art Ltd. stores about you may be linked to the information obtained from or stored in cookies.
Most browsers allow you to change the default settings for accepting cookies, the process for refusing to accept cookies may vary depending on web browser and operating system.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of most websites.
This website is owned and operated by Innova Art Ltd. Registered Office: Unit C, Cartel Business Park, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2TT. Company Registration No: 4772996
We may update this policy periodically by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are aware of any changes to this policy.