Come face to face with the true diversity of humanity on the Innova Art booth (#573) at Photo Plus Expo, 25 – 27 October, Javits Convention Center, New York City.
The award-winning digital media specialist Innova Art, in partnership with photographer and curator Martin Vegas, will be displaying images from the acclaimed Atlas Of Humanity project. Originally an online project, Photo Plus Expo 2018 marks the USA debut of any part of the Atlas Of Humanity project in print.
The images – stunning portraits that range across the astonishing cultural diversity of mankind, from Australia to Zimbabwe and everywhere in-between – have been matched to selected papers in the acclaimed Innova Art range of fine art and photographic digital media. Each image on the Innova booth has been printed using the new HP DesignJet Z9+ inkjet printer. The results are immaculate: rich tones, brilliant highlights, scintillating textures – a display that demonstrates the wide choice of sterling quality substrates on offer from Innova Art, and, the quality when paired with expert print technology.
Visitors to the Innova Art booth at Photo Plus Expo 2018 will be able to be part of the project: creating their own Atlas Of Humanity photo collage using YouTac® Textile. Or using the Innova Art selfie frame to take a photo of themselves and share it on social media. No visitor will want to pass up their chance to become a temporary exhibit in the Atlas Of Humanity collection.
Product highlights from Innova Art at Photo Plus Expo 2018 include:
The acclaimed Innova Editions® range, the connoisseur’s choice of six of the world’s finest substrates, specially selected for quality and durability:
- Two mould-made, fully archival cotton rag papers from Fabriano, the Italian paper mill that counted Michelangelo and Raphael amongst its customers. The natural textures and tones of Fabriano Printmaking Rag 310gsm and Fabriano Artistico Watercolour Rag 310gsm make them the perfect base for traditional imagery.
- Two fourdrinier-made, 100% cotton papers: Photo Cotton Rag 315gsm and Etching Cotton Rag 315gsm, are natural white in tone, adding warmth and depth to image. Both papers are OBA and lignin-free and comply with the most stringent archival standards.
- The highly acclaimed Exhibition Photo Baryta 310gsm is a pure white 100% Barium Sulphate surface coated, Fourdrinier base paper combined with Innova Art’s Crystal Layer inkjet coating technology. It provides a matchless digital equivalent for the photo papers used in traditional Silver Halide printing.
- Last but not least, the Exhibition Cotton Gloss 335gsm has been specially engineered to meet the aesthetics of the Palladium/Platinum printing techniques. It’s a unique natural white cotton paper with a smooth, gloss, cotton-grained surface.
YouTac® Textile; a proven hit at multiple international events, such as Moniker Art Fair, means large-scale, low-tac wall décor is available to any photographer or print studio with an aqueous-compatible printer:
- Make a major impact on every surface, porous and many non-porous surfaces, with a polyester base means that adheres silkily to curves and corners. YouTac® Textile’s bright white base and matte coating means brilliant colour and reflection-free images. And customers love the subtle way the textile weave adds texture.
- YouTac® Textile is available on rolls of 30m long and in widths from 17″ to 60″, meaning stunning wall art for every surface.
Look sharp with the JetMaster® Photo Panel – the simplest, smartest way to up-sell resin coated photo prints. JetMaster® Photo Panels feature an adhesive coating on the front face, making image display quick and simple. Just apply your print, set up and stand back – a JetMaster® Photo Panel soon draws a crowd.
- A depth of 1″ and the option of a black or white edge finish makes the JetMaster® Photo Panel compatible with almost any interior décor scheme. Available in sizes suitable for desktop and wall display, JetMaster Photo Panels feature a lightweight foam core making them ideal for print on demand applications.
For the complete picture, visit the Innova Art booth (#573) at Photo Plus Expo 2018, 25 – 27 October, Javits Convention Center, New York City.