In order to realise the full output quality of your device with our papers, we recommend that you use our specially created ICC Colour Profiles.*
They are all free. The profiles work for both PC and Mac computer platforms and support popular Epson, Canon and HP photo printers.
- We have included the settings for each profile in the file name where possible, if the media setting is not included please download the file in the Profile Settings paper group.
- All available profiles for your selected paper will be included, where multiple profiles are available you only need to install the one best suited to your workflow.
- some printer models share the same ink cartridges and are able to share the same profiles, these are indicated with multiple model numbers.
- For HP Designjet Z3200 paper presets installation instructions will be added automatically
- To extract the files from the zip folder, simply double click on Mac operating systems, on Windows operating systems right click and select 'extract all'.
For instructions on installing and using ICC profiles please download the pdf file below.
To begin please select the manufacturer of your printer:
Add the desired ICC profiles to your download list by clicking the name.
* Please note – The profiles provided here are generic profiles, which don’t take into account ‘local’ settings such as monitor calibration and Photoshop settings. However they will allow a closer colour matching from screen to print output than just using the printer driver colour settings alone, but they are not meant to be an exact match such as you would get with a custom profile. Many people find these are sufficient and colours can be tweaked in Photoshop.